Hello from Dubai :)

murankar

Staff member
Welcome, nice to see you found THE best rc help resource on the net. Tony caters to all rc hobbies not just helicopters. So feel free to post any question you have and remember there is one golden rule here, video or it didn't happen.

Enjoy your stay here.

chris

thanks Murankar, im more into planes & im goimg through Tony's trainer build video...Thumbs up to you Tony

murankar

Staff member
Tony did a great job on that series. My plane is to have my sons and I build that plane for them to fly.

Tony

Staff member
:welcome1:

I'm glad you could make it to the forum. I hope you enjoy the trainer and let me know if there is anything I can help out with. Welcome to the forum.

Lee

Welcome Chris. You are living in the country with the best RC Heli flyer in the world. Tareq Alsaadi. I heard there is a huge RC shop in the mall in Dubai.

chris

Thanks Tony, the video is a great help. Will surely give a shout out if i need help, thanks a ton :)

- - - Updated - - -

Thanks Lee, almost all the malls in Dubai have got a RC shop :)

chris

Thanks Paulster2, sure am getting a lot of help from here..started with the trainer build done with the fuselage onto the wings now :D

OwnageKingX

Hi Chris..Welcome to the Forum.. are you from Dubai...Where do u go out to Fly...I am staying in dubai..but dont know the place where I can go out and play..i tried in an open area close to Trade Center..
pls. let me know if you know a place where I can meet more people who are into RC.

Lee

I have never been, but as stated above, every mall has an RC shop. I'm sure they'll point you in the right direction. Good luck :)

BOKI

Hi Chris: This is BOKI good luck with your build & welcome to our RC site BOKI FROM ILLILLINOIS 3:38 AM Wednesday! THE BEST Flying!

Top Bottom