Hello Fellow RC Type People :)

KillerOfDolts

Hi All,
Im Charlie
aka-KillerOfDolts
Just came here last night from Youtube. Looks like a pretty sweet forum, so here I am :)
A bit about my RC background. I'm have a TMAXX 2.5 (Still kicking butt) Blade CX2, Blade 120SR, Blade CP Pro, Syma X1, and recently a Arris M450 Quadcopter. I started out with planes, but lost my hunger for it and well that's about it. I'm from Maine, married, w/ 2 kids. <----To much info?? :p Anyways, I'm glad to be here and I can never learn enough and I will sound in whenever needed. Does anybody here have a wife that rolls her eyes when you come into the house with a box?...lol

Derek

Hi there, Charlie! Welcome to the site! RCHelp.com is, by far, the best rc forum that I've been a part of.

As far as my wife...she doesn't usually roll her eyes but she does give me that "funny" look.

wolfman76

WELCOME TO THE RC-HELP FAMILY!!!! ENJOY YOUR STAY... oh i definately get looks from my lady and i have 4 kids not married yet but we have been together for 13 yrs and known each other for almost 20....

Tony

Staff member
Rolled eyes? Yup, every time I turn the computer on and remind her that I created this forum so that I have more of an excuse to play with my toys hahaha. Welcome to the forum and thanks for signing up.

:welcome1:

BOKI

KillerOfDolts; Welcome to the site! Charlie you sound like your doing pretty good ! My Wife is always wondering what am I getting now! Talk to you again soon! Dave

Last edited:

canongraphy

Hi and welcome Charlie!
yep I get the eyeroll a lot lately LOL everytime the UPS guys drops off a package, which has been often lately.
And yes this is the coolest place to be, many friendly helpful people here.
cheers,
Jeff

Top Bottom