Hello everyone

helikat

I am a heli and plane flyer and always thirsty for information. I am a member of the AMA and a member of The Cabarrus RC Flyers.

Tony

Staff member
:welcome1:

Thanks for joining up on our forum. If there is anything you need to know, we are here for you. We are just one big Rc family around here.

BOKI

Hi Helikat; Welcome to our site! I to am interested in Helicopters & Planes! I am & AMA member also & just getting into the RC hobby! THE BEST FOM BOKI FROM ILLINOIS 1:41AM TUESDAY!

helikat

Thanks Tony. I hope you are enjoying the fall flying season. We have an awesome week coming up for flying here in N.C.

- - - Updated - - -

Thanks for the welcome Boki. Being you are just getting started and need help, don't hesitate to ask for my help. This is one of the great things about this hobby. Helping each other. I hope you are enjoying the fall flying season.

- - - Updated - - -

Thank you Marius. Glad to be here. I would love to know whats going on in Norway with the hobby.

- - - Updated - - -

Thanks Sam. I love to fly fast. My Mustang is right at home in full throttle. I've been flying a lot of speed runs with my TT 450.

Top Bottom