Hello everyone

Imzzaudae

I'm Ron from Petrolia Ontario Canada.
I started flying RC helicopter several years ago. S107,CX2,MCX2,MSR,120SR,Real Flight Simulator MCPX, B450
and then nitro Hirobo Shuttle. Currently I also fly Nano CPX and MCPX-BL just finishing and Align 550E and looking forward to better weather and flying the helicopter!

I'm Rebuilding a 550 size Airwolf fuselage from the ground up, The rebuild has turned out to be a very large project and I hope to install the T rex 550 in the finished fuselage for the 2015 flying season after I have had a season flying the helicopter and worked out any bugs!

Although I appreciate the piloting skills required to 3D, my interest would be more scale and sport flying!

pvolcko

Hello Ron, welcome to the forum! Scale can be very difficult, especially to make it look good. Requires a lot of control. Not to mention the time invested in the builds are significantly more than standard models the 3D crowd runs with. :)

Weather is starting to turn here in Syracuse, NY, slowly. You're a way west of here, but pretty much the same latitude. Once you guys turn off that whole polar vortex deal you should be good to go. :)

Admiral

Welcome to the forum, scale does it for me as well probably because I enjoy building as much as flying.

Top Bottom