Hello everybody!.

danny

My name is Danny, I am a newbie to this forum and in flying RC helis , but i am very interested to learn from anybody willing to take the time to teach!

I started with 4 channel helicopter and i've enjoyed them very much. I upgraded to flying 6 Channel 3D helis and i've been having a hard time doing it. I've crashed a couple ( OK, more than a couple ) helicopters and i have trouble repairing/ putting it back together. I hope somebody can help me out there!

Thanks!

Tony

Staff member
Welcome to the forum Danny! No worries about someone helping you learn how to fly, that is what we are ALL here for! The 6ch heli's (CCPM) are a pain to fly, but once you get some muscle memory, it will be like a cake walk (never understood that phrase lol). First thing is first, get you a good simulator like Clearview, Phoenix or RealFlight. I have all 3 and they all have their advantages. Clearview is very cheap, but graphics are lacking a bit compared to the other. If you have a Spektrum or JR Tx, then Phoenix is cheaper than RF6.5 and the graphics on it are pretty good if your computer can keep up. Plus, a LOT of the members here on the forum get online and fly with each other quite often. RF6.5 is the best of them all IMO. The graphics are top notch (if turned all the way up and your computer can handle it), the physics are better than Phoenix and the feel of the heli's is more realistic. It's a win/win with RF. But, if you are looking for people to fly with, or more of a heli selection, get Phoenix.

:welcome1:

danny

thank you for the welcome coming me into here am a LITTLE NEW TO forums so if i screw up from time to time please don't get upset .lol am a really really bad at typing ..but am trying .am really looking foward to getting to know everyone and finding out some answers to my problems with my helicopters .

- - - Updated - - -

thank you for the welcome tony i know u said not to ask any helicopter questions here but there is 1 question that i do need to ask . when i 1st seen the site there was you showing how to rewire a reciver to the helicopter but i can't seem to find that video?

- - - Updated - - -

thank you john for the welcome

Island Breeze

Senior Rc-Help Member
Welcome Danny! We all got questions for one another...that's why we are here. With all the experience fellas here, you will be up and flying in no time.

Welcome Danny, I think each and every one of us here has learnt something from another member here!
No such thing as dumb questions, ask away, and have a look through the helicopter section and the videos there is a world of info in there!
I have to get back to spending a bit of time with my heli and get it working, and not take the easy way out and pull the car or plane out! haha

wolfman76

WELCOME TO THE RC-HELP FAMILY!!!!! The best way for us to help you is if you are able make a quick video of what you are having trouble with post it to YouTube copy that link and post it with your question in the proper section in the forum will make it allot easier to help you that way.. And welcome

BOKI

Hi danny; I am new into Rc also & they will help you on this site just ask the ?? I have also crashed but belong to this site & clubs ! You will find that everyone will be willing to try & help you ! The Best in your RC Flying!

Karubah

:welcome1: Danny. The blokes with all the knowhow will answer any Q,s you may have, so post away. This is a great forum with a lot of genuine people that are willing to help others that need it, its like being part of a world wide family.

Top Bottom