Hello and quad raffel clarification

n8lbv

Hello! Steve here in Ann Arbor MI, USA.

I of course entered the raffle.
The rules are a bit unclear as are the instructions about liking some youtube video.
On the Raffle page are instructions asking for likes but they do not give a link to a Youtube page or video
They don't specify if you are talking about youtube likes or facebook likes.
All there is (is) a static picture of the quad that is being given away.
Furthermore it is unclear what "1 post" in order to qualify means; Does this mean a new post?
or do previous or older posts count?
May I suggest clearing up those instructions a bit sir? :)
I entered and it says I'm qualified in red on the raffle page but I'm not sure if I'm supposed to do anything else
as well as exactly *what* to do and if it is mandatory or not to qualify for the raffle.

I think I already have an intro here from awhile back but am unsure.

Have posted in the past a few times.
What's up?

Quite a bit had a really good flying season!
The 450 that I posted about here months ago were I couldn't get hardly any gain on a 3GX FBL (actually tried TWO) of them
and couldn't get hardly any cyclic gain with it turned all the way up tried everything.

Put a $24 Kbar on it and that thing flew all year just fine without a hitch.

Last edited by a moderator:

Tony

Staff member
The video is the one where I announce the giveaway. I will just do away with that rule in the raffle.

Posts is just that, just a post. You have 21 as of this time so you are 20 over what is required.

Sorry for the confusion.

rcmaniac

Goblin 380 Supporter
Hey Tony I feel I need to let you know that my screen name here is rc maniac but my account name on youtube iron tungsten carbide will that effect my chance of winning in the quad raffle?

n8lbv

The video is the one where I announce the giveaway. I will just do away with that rule in the raffle.

Posts is just that, just a post. You have 21 as of this time so you are 20 over what is required.

Sorry for the confusion.

Hey! Thanks! I appreciate it.

Don't want to sound like I'm complaining just want to try and help a bit.
Really like this site.

The email to enter the raffle got me back here to look around and see what's new & going on.

Tony

Staff member
Didn't even take it as complaining. I took it as a member looking out for the site. Thanks for that!

Top Bottom