Hello _ Im henster

Henster

Hi guy"s Im from south Africa started fying last year april but still a big Nooby :)

I got a Esky 500 , then biught a Betl cp v2 , then a e-razer dynam 450 ( tail never holds , going to get a new Gyro looking for a cheap one
any Ideas ?? ))

Also started a Dragunus kit ,, but still need to add electronics to it ..
erazor.jpgCenturion-20120318-00630.jpg

this x-mass my dad gave me a T-rex 450 V2 but having issues flying it .. Only now discoverd that i cannot Fly it on my Dx6i without connecting a Rx On it , Putty my Sattelites look very cool on it :( ... Oh well will post as much detail on .. Oh also my wife bought me a Blade Nano .. love that small guy

I spend more time on the simulator than any thing els
Still have not done more than Hovering in real life

I realy think this is a cool web site

erazor.jpg

Centurion-20120318-00630.jpg

Derek

What simulator do you have? Many of us have Phoenix sim and we get together online and fly together.

Welcome to the site!!!

Graham Lawrie

Welcome to the site henster:) i am fairly new to this to, and also have a 450 pro 3gx with dx6i. I followed Tonys build on Youtube and got masses of help from all the guys on here. I am hardly ever on Facebook now, just Rc-help:) I have Phoenix as well so hopefully see you on there:)

BOKI

Henster; Welcome to the site sounds like your doing Ok just takes time & practice! Thanks for the pictures also! Some of the guy's on the site have Phoenix Simulator ! The Best & talk to you I hope soon! Oh I have & older Model Trex 450 Se V2 but not good at flying it yet!

stokke

Welcome to the forum! Check the Simulator section to see when Phoenix sessions are online.

Lee

Howsit Bru? Where are you in SA? I lived in Capetown for 7 months. Loved the place and loads of great guys to fly with.
Welcome to the forum
Shot Bru :D

murankar

Staff member
Welcome to the forum. We have many people here to help. Post the details of your issues in the helicopter help section to get more help. be as dtailed as possible and remeber we love pictures and videos. We are junkies for that stuff. Good luck and welcome to RCH.

Tony

Staff member
:welcome1:

Thanks for joining up.

Above you stated an Align 450 V2. Is this the Pro, or the Sport? I'm guessing Pro since you said satellites, just have to make sure.

As for the Dynam 450, I will help out, but I HATE that helicopter lol. It was my first and I regret it. However, don't go cheap on the tail gyro and servo. Get a used Align GP790 and an Align DS525. If that won't fit, then get the DS425 for the tail (525 is a 500 size servo, will fit a lot of the 450 heli's. 425 is a 9g servo just like you have on there now. I like the 525 much better). If you spend money anywhere on a heli, put it in the tail. If it's flybarless, then just write a blank check cause you are going to need a good 3 axis gyro for the head and tail, but still, you need good servos. Those servos that the Dynam comes with are pure crap.

You will see what I'm saying when you get that Align Pro in the air. It's a rock solid beast!

BOKI

Nice helicopters & thanks for the pictures also I fly the Phoenix Simulator also! We will have to get some guy's lined up on a phoenix flight! The Best!

Top Bottom