Helli Mack

Hi everyone this is my first visit to RC Help as a official member. I'm excited as this is a great site for the RC world. I have built model planes all my life and have now moved into helicopters.
My heli port consists of : T-Rex 450; T-Rex 250;T-Rex 150;MCPX and 130(not happy with. very unstable)
My aeroplanes presently consist of :p-51 Mustang(125 sato);Pulse 40;Pulse 60;Super Chipmunk;Spectra glider;Vision Air fomie and a Crack Laser.
The help videos for the T Rex 150 are great and I have now purchased the recomended metal gears and other upgrades.
I'm wondering what I should set the motor speed at to get used to this little beast? Most of the settings are for expert and i'm not there yet. I'm intermediate with Hellis.
looking forward to hear from anyone..My radio is a Spectrum DX8

Thank you in advance.
Helli Mack

Tony

Staff member
My throttle curve is what Align suggests. It's weird as hell, but does work. I have included my .spm file on model #24 if you want to give my setup a shot. Make sure you don't have anything on Model #24 BEFORE importing this setup. Once it's imported, you can copy the model to any number you like.

Oh, and I usually don't answer questions in here, but yeah, lol.

View attachment 24ALIGN1.SPM

wolfman76

WELCOME TO THE RC-HELP FAMILY... that is a nice collection you have there buddy ken jackson on here has the visionaire nice lil plane

Top Bottom