Helidirect Customer service !! WOW!

coolgabsi

Super Mod & DEAL KING!
So I ordered fusuno carbon fibre stuff from them. They shipped it, and usps said they delivered it somewhere.. But I never got it! Lol so disappointed !!!

Told helidirect expecting an answer like sorry to hear that, here is a 20 percent off coupon, make another order or setting like that. It wasn't their fault .. Address checked out.. They mailed to the right place

Well... Their response:::::: email saying replacement order had been sent to you replacing the lost package whatever you ordered!!!!!!! Wow!

That's amazing!!! That's some customer service! Guess where my money is going from now on! :)

Love their customer support!! :)

Slobberdog

So I ordered fusuno carbon fibre stuff from them. They shipped it, and usps said they delivered it somewhere.. But I never got it! Lol so disappointed !!!

Told helidirect expecting an answer like sorry to hear that, here is a 20 percent off coupon, make another order or setting like that. It wasn't their fault .. Address checked out.. They mailed to the right place

Well... Their response:::::: email saying replacement order had been sent to you replacing the lost package whatever you ordered!!!!!!! Wow!

That's amazing!!! That's some customer service! Guess where my money is going from now on! :)

Love their customer support!! :)

Can't fault that can you!

coolgabsi

Super Mod & DEAL KING!
I did and they said we delivered it, we will have the mail man take another look in the managers office were they leave packets. Well, the day of, I was there when mail man came and I know manager didn't give away the packet

Usps just says we don't know what happened . Our records say it was delivered

No notice was left (as it is usually if a packet is delivered in the office) , no notice on the door for if it was taken back... Nothing

And yep they looked in the post office for a packet in my name .. Nada

I thought I had just lost money on this

BOKI

Hi coolgabsi; Just had to tell you I do lots of business with HeliDirect & they are fast & friendly & have good service ! Larry is one of the main phone guy's & he is just great helping you! Another Place is Cobble Stone Hobby Michigian! 367 E. Lakewood BLVD. Holland , MI 49424 Phone 616-396-3029 Tell them Eric Rowlee & Dave Bokus from Illinois told you about them ! They will bend over backwards to get you what you need & ship the same Day if they have it on hand! & Special order for you fast also! Bob I think is there main man ! Also they ship cheap as possible !

Last edited:

pvolcko

+1 on HeliDirect. I've ordered from them a few times. Very fast turnaround on orders and I usually get things within a day or two of shipping (not that far from here). Only bad thing about them, their website is littered with Goblin stuff (US distributor I believe) and it is oh so difficult to resist the buy button. :)

xokia

Sometimes its the company behind the product and not the retailer that is the reason you are getting that good service. I'm not discounting Helidirect but sometimes the credit doesnt get placed with the right people.

I ordered 3 HC's from helidirect I recieved one with a scratch on the case they told me to contact HC directly they dont handle any service issues for HC products.

Last edited:

BOKI

pvolcko; I know how you feel about buying a Goblin ! The wife would kill me if I charged one ! Then you have to get all the spare parts & batteries even more money ! Sure would be nice though ! Heli Direct is good to buy from !

pvolcko

Xokia, that is often dictated by the company selling the product through the given distributor. HC may simply want to handle all service issues directly rather than have potentially untrained people trying to help customers with often highly technical issues. And as for warranty service, they probably don't want to have a lot of warranty replacements out in the field at distributors and dealers so they handle it all in house direct with customers. Point is, I wouldn't knock HeliDirect for this stance. May be a stipulation of being a dealer for HC stuff. May be they didn't want to deal with support of that particular product because their staffed only to handle a certain subset of what they sell, etc. Many reasons possible, all reasonable.

xokia

Xokia, that is often dictated by the company selling the product through the given distributor. HC may simply want to handle all service issues directly rather than have potentially untrained people trying to help customers with often highly technical issues. And as for warranty service, they probably don't want to have a lot of warranty replacements out in the field at distributors and dealers so they handle it all in house direct with customers. Point is, I wouldn't knock HeliDirect for this stance. May be a stipulation of being a dealer for HC stuff. May be they didn't want to deal with support of that particular product because their staffed only to handle a certain subset of what they sell, etc. Many reasons possible, all reasonable.
I'm not knocking helidirect I've purchased many items from then and never had an issue other then my HC. My point was only to indicate sometimes the credit is misplaced. If for instance fusuno is very eager to be seen in a good light it might be very easy for helidirect to get reimbursed for such things. I have experienced a similar thing when dealing with my local hobby store. Anything from horizon hobby the store is eager to help and will jump through hoops to make you satisfied. They know they will be taken care of by HH. It's easy to be helpful when your spending someone else's money. Now when I had a problem with an align product totally different reaction. I was told to contact align. Maybe helidirect stepped up and ate the lost order we won't know.

Service isn't dictated by the manufacturer. My HC isn't something that would go in for warranty repair or should be replaced for a remanufactured unit. It should be replaced with a brand new unscratched unit since that is what I paid for. HC is based in Germany and to have a unit serviced it needs to be shipped there. I don't want to distract this thread I've been in contact with HC so I'll work it out with them.

pvolcko

I have the same experience locally with Align vs HH products. My LHS actually has stopped stocking anything but HH for helis. For them it wasn't so much about manufacturer support as it was this is a small city and there are only so many heli fliers. They make much better money and turn product better on HH/Blade stuff than Align. They can't have a bunch of money tied up in Align stuff hanging on the wall for a year at a stretch.

idon'tknow!

rc-help EXPERT.......????
thats them for you.... they don't advertise good CS for nothing... prices are a little $$ but I make up for it in the cheap shipping costs and i get it next day!

Tony

Staff member
They must have changed their shipping then. because I was raped on shipping from them. but hands down, they have some great CS! Up there with the best.

idon'tknow!

rc-help EXPERT.......????
Well when shipping only 40 minutes away how expensive can one get lol... and how slow can you get, I get my stuff real fast, next day fast. All I need now is someplace in state that carry's airplane stuff.

Top Bottom