Heli-X another free simulator. Seems like it has a lot of cool features.

coolgabsi

Super Mod & DEAL KING!
is the trailer.. and here is the link to the website... its in german or some other language.. http://heli-x.net/index.shtml

try it out! lets c how it is... looks pretty cool though.

TONY WE NEED A REVIEW!!!! :)

I love free stuff, i find it everywhere i go.. lol

Last edited by a moderator:

coolgabsi

Super Mod & DEAL KING!
and it is available for the mac... interesting!! Clearview might just be the best.. but hey cant hurt to practice on such a free program.. eh.. ?? :)

Lee

Free to try. 49 euros to buy the full version. Having tried other sims, i think its as good as the more expensive ones. If you have a Mac, its the only option unless you want to run Windows in parallel. I have been using it on my Mac since i started flying last year.

Lee

It should work. I use my DX6I and my DX8 with no issues.
You need to have the controller plugged in before opening the program.

Last edited:

Slobberdog

Hey guys I have USB cable for tx I had with my trex100x, will this cable work with my DX6i, if it will might give this sim a try.

Kev.....

Tony

Staff member
If it will plug in the back of the DX6i and turn the Tx on, then it should work. Only one way to find out though. The program is free, so it's risk free to try.

Tony

Staff member
Let us know. There are a few people on here with the Align 100 and if they are a Mac owner, this could help them out a LOT. Hope all goes well for you with it.

Lee

Ok so hopefully it should work then. Most of the sim cables are generic, except the Phoenix one. You'll know as soon as you try to calibrate it. It will be good to have another guy on Heli-X maybe we can go online flying :D

Tony

Staff member
Yeah, I have just spend a LOT of money for Phoenix AND RealFlight, I"m not buying a Mac to get online with this one hahahahaha. I do think you need to get that other OS installed so that you can get on one of the other sims though. Would like to do some flying with ya.

Slobberdog

will be downloading this tonight to give it a try,

Tony, they are not cheap over here thats why if i can do it this way it would be a good step forward.

Lee, lol flying, is that when you get off the ground lose your sense of direction then dive straight back into the earth,

Kev....

Lee

Something like that. :D As time passes, the getting off the ground happens more often than the crashing straight back down :D

Slobberdog

Have tried, and failed, well sort of, downloaded the sim pluged lead into the tx and it automatically came on, started sim as the instructions say all well to this point, configured the tx using their auto function, but can't get the SIM to take off level won't give me equal throws just not working at all for me, rolls straight away on take off or flips.

So downloaded real flight demo, and you can't select a controller other than the keyboard, doh

So don't know if its the cable or the download.

Kev......

Top Bottom