Heli Masters Venlo Live online 4th July to 6th

Slobberdog

Nice link Lee, watched a few flights earlier and these pilots got some talents lol,

Bit disappointed though, watched Connor Sloan flight and all the hype that they want to promote the new gpro fbl unit, it's all over Facebook, he's flying vbar, come on if they can't get thier team pilots flying the unit why should joe public fly it?

Graham Lawrie

Lee I am there:) Most of my parts are here so if I can get them all i will fly:)
Got a new 550e basically:) down side. .....Mrs knows £300+ missing from account. ......guilty your honour. ........how many bedrooms do you need converted?

;)

wolfman76

Lee I am there:) Most of my parts are here so if I can get them all i will fly:)
Got a new 550e basically:) down side. .....Mrs knows £300+ missing from account. ......guilty your honour. ........how many bedrooms do you need converted?

;)
AH HAH!!!! the mans patented i spent money trade off.... lol

treff

Did anyone see the young lad flying. I think he was 10 or 11 amazing skill and he was on the SAB pro team.

Lee

Tad from Israel. He is 11.
Also CD from the Gaui team, he is awesome!!!!!

Lee

Well it was a great event, even with all the rain.
Duncan Bossion is a deserved winner.
If you missed it, the videos are available to watch.
His winners flight was just sick !!!

murankar

Staff member
I heard the announcement but was not watching.

The crsh i liked (that i saw ) was the nitro demo. The pilot did an auto with a blade stop and the blades folded on him.

Sent from my LG-E980 using Forum Runner

Top Bottom