heli-lo from Missouri

inganeer

Hello, I'm Ed from Springfield, Missouri. I am a newbie at this and have lots of questions. Let me start off with my first heli is/was a Esky Belt CP I picked up at a yard sale for $5. I should have walked away but Nooooooo, I just had to have this. LOL. Anyway I have spent a fortune on this so far and have yet to hover it. I did pick up a Blade 200 SRX that in idiot mode I can actually fly. This just fuels the fire to fly the Belt CP. Glad to meet you guy's and or Gals.

Admiral

Welcome to the forum Ed, we have all been there the early days are hard and the smaller Helicopters don't help.
I didn't have much success until I got up to 450 Class, then 500 was even easier.

Tony

Staff member
Welcome to RCH! I go through springfield quite often.

The BeltCP is an older helicopter, and parts are getting a little hard to find. And the parts that you do find, as you have seen, are expensive. I would suggest something like the Align 450 Sport Super Combo. Everything you need, quality electronics you can count on (if with the microbeast, not the 3GX or gpro, just more headaches with those) and all you need is a 6ch Tx and Rx.

:welcome1:

Tony

Staff member
Guys, this should all be in his other thread. I'm going through all of the post and moving them over there. Please keep this section for introductions only.

Edit: I have moved all post to the OP's other post in the helicopter section.

KLA

Ed, I'm pretty sure that you will really like this group. There are a lot of very knowledgeable and great people here. If you have any questions or need help with anything just post in the appropriate section and we'll do our best to help you. If you get a chance, post a few pictures of your helis.

Top Bottom