FBL Gyro HC3SX

John

I figured I'd put this under gyros since there wasn't a title for receivers. . . I am having some trouble with the helicommand 3sx. . . It seems like a REALLY nice piece, but it is extremely hard to figure out. . . not even the instructions. . . it's more about the settings that people can make to helicopters that I don't understand. . . all of the degrees statements, and so on. I am in Penn. right now, and my manual for it is at home, but I just wanted to get this post up here so maybe somebody could make a quick guide for the hc3sx, or something like that, like explain each step in lamens terms. . . I would REALLY appreciate it, and I'm sure there are a lot of other ppl out there who are stumped with this device. . . at least, I hope so LOL. Thank you so much fellas for your help in advance. Talk to you soon. . .

Paulster2

I am El Taco!
While I don't like leading people off to other sites, I also don't like to see people flounder waiting for an answer. I found these two threads out on another forum which may be of use to you:

Helicommand HC3-SX. The Basics. Help. - HeliFreak
HC3SX setup problem - HeliFreak

If they don't help, let us know and maybe someone on here will finally speak up. More than likely, nobody on here has dealt with the HC3SX before, so why nobody is answering. Just a thought ... hope it helps.

EDIT: This may help as well - http://www.tournereau.com/modelisme/HCGB/Accueil/Introduction.html

John

Hey, thanks a million for getting back to me Paul, very nice of you. I will definitely check those threads out you gave me. I really appreciate it. . .

John

believe it or not, I have those two open in my browser right now, LOL. And I have learned a lot from them. . . it's funny Paul. . . I'll post a question on here, and sometimes forget about it for a few days, and when I come back and look, I am stunned at how much I have learned in a couple of days!!!! I read my question over and say to myself, "I wrote this?" LOL. But nevertheless. . . thanks for the input Paul, it's good to know that people are out there when you need them. . . =)

John

Paul, would you happen to have heard. . . or know anybody who has a jr 9503, and if they have discovered the solution to putting captain rescue onto the trainer spring switch? This is my last problem with this thing, and if you know anybody who would know, or if you know yourself, I would sincerely appreciate it. I've been "floundering" with this one since I've had the device!

Top Bottom