FBL Gyro Has Anyone Set Up E Bar Flybarless Gyro?need Help !!!!

frank conejo

hello,
currently building a 600 size help bbl.I have purchased an EBAR flybarless gyro version 2 need help.Any suggestions videos would be greatly appreciated!!!!

Tony

Staff member
Is this the gyro you are running? If so, that one is pretty new to the market from what I can see (didn't even know it existed until you made this post lol) so videos are pretty scarce. But if it sets up anything like the VBar, it should be pretty straight forward. Lets see what some others have to say on here. I think @murankar has played with something like this, but not sure.

murankar

Staff member
For am moment i thought some tired cloning the VBar Neo. If it was a Mikado Vbar clone I could help.

RandyDSok

also would be great if you post or show link to longer video
thanks.
frank

Just so you know, so you don't think you're being ignored... most of the video's are made by Tony. He's a truck driver through the week and doesn't always get to keep up with the forum during that time frame.

So if you are looking for something ( video or not ) it's best to try to use the forum search to find what you are looking for before asking.

Don't expect too many posts or vids for settings to be used with a specific model because each model is unique with very minor differences when they are built making big differences in the settings they will need. If you do see a set of suggested settings for a particular radio and model, assume that will only be a starting place and you will still need to tweak them because of the differences I mentioned that happen during a build or assembly.

It's usually best to search for a model by itself... or radio... or whatever and watch/read those vids/posts. So look for stuff about the model you are looking for... or just the radio you have or the equipment you have a question about. That way you can learn about the general info you need that you can then apply to the specific situation you are looking for.

murankar

Staff member
I just searched youtube for the Ebar V2. There is not much in the way of setup videos. Its appears that the video that was posted in this thread is going to be your best option. This FBL system is somewhat obscure since it is not main stream. Main stream being iKon, BeastX (and variants), Vbar Neo, Spirit and Bavarian Demon.

After going to KDS's website I just realized its the fly mentor. A while ago someone on here was trying to set one of these up. You may have to do some searching to find the threads.

Thease posts are years old. I hope the help out.
General - Trex 450

FBL Gyro - KDS Flymentor Auto Pilot system - Has anyone ever successfully set one up?

Admiral

The E-Bar is created by KDS the same as the Flymentor and may use some of the same technology but is a full on FBL system, often supplied and used on the KDS Agile 5.5 and 7.2, I have only used it on a 450 but it worked fine, however I settled on iKon as it has the Auto Level and Rescue features built in.

Top Bottom