Has anyone read unbroken by Laura hildabrand?What is the main theme of theme book?

PeachFuzz

Alright so schools about to start and summer reading sucks especially the work. I have been slacking to much and spendin to much time on computer, rc flying, tv , whatever

What is the main theme for Unbroken?

Laura hildabrand is the author
I read the book but i don't really know which to pick for my summer assignment that i have to have 5 Qoutes an 50 word explanation for each

treff

Re: Has anyone read unbroken by Laura hildabrand?What is the main theme of theme book

I think you will find that if you read "Unbroken" you will very much appreciate the story. It is very much like learning to fly a rc heli. There's hope, desperation, despondency but the human heart wins through at the end. Louis Zamperini, the main character
spend a lot of time hovering about in the waves. Seriously read it, then read again between the lines, it's a very good book. Cheers

idon'tknow!

rc-help EXPERT.......????
Re: Has anyone read unbroken by Laura hildabrand?What is the main theme of theme book

you will find out... thats the fun of it.

Tony

Staff member

lol, we help people with Rc. As I tell my kids every day, there is no way you will learn if people give you the answers. My wife found that out the hard way when she failed a class that she had "Help" on. When it came time for the finals, she didn't know what to do and failed the class. Just sit down with a cup of tea (I'm guessing your a bit too young for coffee lol) and have a good read. It's fun, and I'm sure you will have a greater appreciation once you have finished it.

Top Bottom