Happy To Be Here

Jimbo

My friend Boggs, told me about this site, so I came over to take a look and was very impressed, so I signed up.

Back in the mid 1980's, I was making the move from control line stunt, to RC planes, but life got in the way. I have been away from the hobby until last year, when I realized that helicopters are more flyable today than they once were. I started out with a V911 and am currently flying a Blade 230s and a Trex 250, both of which are in scale fuselages. I am only a passable pilot at this point, but using a 200 QX, to try and improve my skills.

I have lots of questions and a long way yet to go, so any help I can get will be gratefully appreciated.

Jim

D.O.G.

Goblin 380 Supporter
Welcome Jimbo. You came to the right place for questions and excellent advice from knowledgeable members on this site. Ask away!

Tony

Staff member
Jimbo (Tool Time Flashback lol), welcome to RCH! Sounds like you are diving head first into this hobby. And you are right, everything is more flyable now days than it was even in the 90's with computer Tx's, telemetry, gyro stabilization and self level, it's a great time to be in the hobby.

And thank you Boogs for bringing him over! That is greatly appreciated!

:welcome1:

Top Bottom