Happy thanksgiving!

breeze400

Spagetti Pilot
Let me be the first to wish everyone a happy turkey day! I hope you all get fat tomorrow and enjoy family and friends! My turkey day starts this afternoon when all the kids, grand kids, and a few friends come over for dinner and party! I'm brand out so got to get. A nap in lol oh well I'll fly in the morning!

Adam

Happy thanksgiving everyone. Moving sucks have one gathering tomorrow night black friday shopping, family coming to help move and sat move all furniture and then another gathering at my new house. I will need a week off very soon lol.

murankar

Staff member
MY Family first and for most, my job (since I have one), My friends real and cyber and finally My Wife for letting me order my new kit. Yes I had to throw that in there too. I am so edgy waiting for this to arrive.

llommel

Happy Thanksgiving everyone & a special THANKS to all military personnel whether you're still in or did serve in the past.

Adam

yes thank you llommel. i am thankful shopping is done and i have everything packed moved and unpacked. now for the big stuff

Top Bottom