Happy Thanksgiving

D.O.G.

Goblin 380 Supporter
Have a happy Thanks Giving everyone. Be safe and enjoy your time with your family and friends. I also thank everyone for there help and advice to enjoy this hobby ... past/present & future.

Tony

Staff member
Man, sorry I missed making this thread, and thank you D.O.G. for doing it! Been awake since about 0530 yesterday morning getting things ready. Worked all day yesterday on setting things up, fired up the smoker last night at about 2230 and smoked about 60lbs of meat all night. Not to mention we fried a single turkey since there are people that love both. So that is about 75lbs of meat lol. But it was great seeing the family again. Hope you and yours had a fantastic Thanksgiving!

D.O.G.

Goblin 380 Supporter
Hope that you and your family had a wonderful Thanks Giving Tony! This is what happens when you eat toooooo much turkey PB260037.jpgPB260038.jpg :biglaugh:

PB260037.jpg

PB260038.jpg

murankar

Staff member
Happy belated Thanksgiving. Things have gotten hectic around here. Now that the holiday is done I have 2 more feasts to have. I am cooking my turkey tomorrow and a friend of mine is doing one on sunday. Lots of food to be had. Hope the upcoming holidays are great and hope to have a good new year.

Tony

Staff member
Cooking? How are you cooking the birds? Hopefully not in the oven. Frying with a good rub or smoking is where it's at! I did both this year lol.

Top Bottom