Happy RC Birthday to me :)

Lee

Well today marks my 3rd RC birthday. Its three years to the day since i picked up a controller and flew an RC helicopter.
Here is the video of that first flight.

Last edited by a moderator:

wolfman76

i crashed also on my first rc heli flight but in my defense i was trying to fly a 450 using a dx5e airplane tx with no gyro but anyway happy rc birthday lee!!!

Lee

Thanks guys,
Looking forward to the next 3 years and how i will be flying by then :)

BOKI

wolfman76; How are you doing I have been really busy with yard work & my wife's 97 year old mom ! Haven't flown even once haven't even started the 450 up yet this year! its been really windy & raining all the time! Haven't been on phoenix flying hardly at all ! Guy in our local club was going to teach me to fly a plane he has & also some helicopter lessons! The weather has been just horrible! Neve seem to get lined up on phoenix simulator always miss the guy's when they are on! Maybe can get on there soon! Always had fun & lots of laughs on there! Talk to you again soon! Got all my batteries out of storage & charged just been waiting on the weather!

Last edited:

wolfman76

I am same time as you my let me know maybe we get together and fly sometime this weekend just let me know if you want to... Talk to you later my friend and yes i get all the same weather as you.. Take care talk to you soon

BOKI

wolfman76; If I can I'll try to contact you if I can be on Phoenix this weekend ! The problem is time zones with some of the guy's! ! Talk to you later !

Top Bottom