Happy Birthday Tony

Slobberdog

Come on Guys lets put a big birthday wish together for the master and chief of our little world here,

So

Happy Birthday Tony,

:birthday::birthday::birthday::birthday::birthday::birthday::birthday::birthday::birthday::birthday::birthday::birthday::birthday::birthday::birthday::birthday::birthday::birthday::birthday::birthday::birthday::birthday::birthday::birthday::birthday::birthday::birthday::birthday::birthday::birthday::birthday::birthday::birthday::birthday::birthday::birthday::birthday::birthday::birthday::birthday::birthday::birthday::birthday::birthday::birthday::birthday::birthday::birthday::birthday::birthday::birthday::birthday::birthday::birthday::birthday::birthday::birthday::birthday::birthday::birthday::birthday::birthday::birthday::birthday::birthday::birthday::birthday::birthday::birthday::birthday::birthday::birthday::birthday::birthday::birthday::birthday::birthday:

Tony

Staff member
Thanks everyone. I'm sorry to say, this day has not been the greatest. Had to pull an 11 hour day at work and now, I have to quickly rush to get to sleep so that I can wake up at 0300 in the morning and do it all over again. I pulled my back and it's killing me and I hate being away from home. But I have to do what I have to do to support my family. And this is what I have to do.

Thank you all for your wishes. I'm hoping I can make up for this day this weekend when I'm off.

Tony

Staff member
Thanks guys. It really does mean a lot that you all think about me (or just read the bottom of the forum hahaha).

Tony

Staff member
Thanks cm, but to be completely honest, it's not been so happy. trying to come up with a lot of money really fast and it's not working out so well.

Top Bottom