Happy Birthday to me!! lol

Derek

I just got back from my birthday dinner with my awesome wife. We went and got coney dogs. That's an awesome birthday dinner, lol. Nummy nummy!!!

Anyway...I'm 37 today.

Have a great day, RCH!!!

breeze400

Spagetti Pilot
Happy b. day Derrick! Dogs for dinner! Yummy yummy! LOL. Should be done on the grill though along side a nice thick juicy steak! Mmmmm mmmmm!

murankar

Staff member
Happy birfday! Mine was on Monday. 39 myself. Anyhow if this was Korea it would be a real dog. Never had it and glad I didn't.

Derek

Thanks everyone for the Birthday wishes. I had a great day. It would have been better if I could have been out flying, but it's still just too windy.

Derek

Well, I've got my 500 and it did handle some decent winds last year but i've not had it outside in nearly 2 months. Not taking my 500 out was more of a choice regarding me, personally. I'm sure the heli can handle it...it just need to practice more. I'd really like to practice in winds less than 20mph, lol....but I am looking to get a 600...or maybe a 550.

Tony

Staff member
600 is a great size. I'm not a fan of the 550 personally since most of what it uses is from a 600. But, with something as large as a 600, I'm thinking something like mine is the way to go, nitro. They just sound, feel and smell better than an electric. If you are dead set on electric, then I would convert the 600 to a 10-12s setup for that bit of extra power that the 550 is "supposed" to help with for those 6s users.

Derek

Well, that's just it..i think. The 550 is a smaller 600. The way that I understand it is that the 550 is nice because of the power to weight ratio is greater...and I'd only need one battery for a 6S setup instead of needing two for a 12S setup.

...and nitro....not sure I can afford all that. I wanna be able to get the kit, parts, and batteries and be done with it. No fuel, no starter...i dont wanna break down the heli and motor and clean the motor.

Tony

Staff member
An air compressor is all you need to clean that bird. On all of my other nitros, I used simple green, sprayed the car/truck down then blew it off with teh compressor. And with as much as you fly, it's not that bad on fuel prices. Trust me, once you go nitro, you will love it. As for the prices, Teh nitro super combo is a grand. My engine that I have (OS 55HZ) is $300, but you can get an OS 50 a bit cheaper. And the super combo comes with the Align 2in1 so once you add the flight battery and engine, you will have everything to fly.

Graham Lawrie

I just got back from my birthday dinner with my awesome wife. We went and got coney dogs. That's an awesome birthday dinner, lol. Nummy nummy!!!

Anyway...I'm 37 today.

Have a great day, RCH!!!
HBD Derek:) 10 to catch up on me LOL. I had to Google coney dog to fined out it was what we call a hotdog with chili mince and onions:)

Derek

Thanks Graham! Yeah..my wife and i love hotdogs with chili mince and onions, lol. Take care buddy!!!

wolfman76

OK FRANK i will see your can of dew and rtaise you a liter of dew!!! lol HAPPY BIRTHDAY DEREK.. I AMJUST A COUPLE OF MONTHS OLDER THEN YOU MY BIRTHDAY WAS JAN. 22ND I turned 37 also

Top Bottom