Happy 4th Of July. Support our Troops! Video!

Tony

Staff member
Hello everyone. I decided it is was time I made a video to support the troops of the United States who help keep this country free. I tried to write the script, but decided Paul was better suited to do so, and I think he did a great job. It may have taken me a while to pronounce everything (I'm from Oklahoma, haha), but I got it, and I hope you guys like it.

Thank you to all who serve our country!

· July 4th. The day we celebrate our nation’s independence from the tyranny and oppression we suffered at the hands of those who would try to control us. Forging a new nation and creating a path towards Liberty. Those who would try to control us would ultimately fail. And the reason for their folly? None other than our fine fighting forces. For the past 235 years, men and women not only from within our country, but also from the territories, and even other countries, have come to protect what seems to be the last bastion of Freedom throughout the world. To this end, RC-Help would like to salute those men and women. Those brave souls who put their lives on the line to help protect us. Their willingness to give of their time, be away from their families, or even giving the ultimate sacrifice so we may live free. This year while you are out enjoying your barbeque, listening to music, sharing a drink with some friends, and watching the fireworks, remember those who have given all, or are willing to give all, so we can enjoy these festivities. Even those who live in other countries should give some homage to our heroes. Without whom, many other countries besides our own would live under the tyranny of their own. This year as you celebrate, raise a toast to those serving, past or present, these United States. Army, Navy, Air Force, Marines, and Coast Guard … we salute you. May you live to fight another day.

- Paul J.

<iframe width="640" height="510" src="http://www.youtube.com/embed/GnJ0YWs0WRo" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>
For Tapatalk users, this thread has a video.

Top Bottom