General Hanging my heli's

Derek

As most of you know, I have a newborn daughter now. Awesome!!! I've decided to move my heli's from her room, formerly my office room, and I want to hang my helicopters from the wall. I have a Trex 600 and Trex 500. What is a good way to hang helicopters from the wall without causing damage to my helicopters nor the wall? How do you heli guys do it? If someone could take a picture of how they hang their helicopters, that would be cool.

Thanks guys!!!

callsign4223

Staff member
Hang them tail down by the skids. You can use a wire strung horizontally across the wall and hook the back end of the skids into it.

Tony

Staff member
The issue with wire is it sags. Look at power lines. That would force all helicopters to the center. Just doesn't look good IMO. I used a 1x2 piece of Oak in this picture. Has worked for quite a while now. I think I have had up to 7 helicopters hanging on it at any given time.

Derek

Ahhh yes...sagging. No one likes it when anything sags, lol. Ok, I think I have a new method, using a 1x2, instead of the wire. Thanks Tony!

Lee

A very simple method i have used, is to make a loop of string and attach it to a screw in the wall. Hook the back of the skids through the loop.

wolfman76

to funny frank i saw it and i was like WT ????i hang mine the same way as tony in my boys room.... have had up to 4 helis and a multirotor hanging on it at one time

coolgabsi

Super Mod & DEAL KING!
I use an old wooden 600 size blade with a block of wood between the wall and the blade. Using a wood screw going in to the studs. Works like a charm

I hang my 600nitro and my 700 electric on it. Used to it would also have a 450 on it.. Now 450 has a box haha

I will take a pic and post . It's similar to what don't has.

It looks cool with a blade haahah :D

Top Bottom