FBL Gyro gyro wire

The question that i have is this.There is one wire that goes to the receiver and it is a single white wire.as i took of the old receiver this white wire was not hooked up.now im thinking that the white wire is for the gyro.Problem is all the slots on the receiver are used except for batt/bind and the gear port on the receiver.The white wire that is not hooked up, whould that be the wire that i need to get the rudder working right and where on the Rx do i put it

Tony

Staff member
yes, that is the gyro gain wire. Make sure you plug it in where the wire is going into the signal port of the Rx, and not the negative side. You will put it on your gear port, and that is how you adjust the gain from Rate to HH mode on the gyro.

I tryed what you said putting that connector in the gear slot on the center peg and then i got no rudder action at all.Took the connector off and got rudder control back

Tony

Staff member
I never said to put it on the center prong of the Rx, that is the positive power prong. It needs to go on the signal prong. The other wires will either be white or orange. Not red brown or black.

ok...I have the wire there now and getting rudder control again, but it will not go to rate mode like it did in your video of the ccpm dx6i setup. Is there a setting that i need to do on the Tx?

Tony

Staff member
In gyro settings, set position 0 to 65% and position 1 to 35%. then, to change the settings, just flip the gear switch up or down to switch from rate to HH mode.

Top Bottom