FB Gyro gyro issue

hey guys, this one is going to be a hard one to figure out. on my 500 I run a gp 790 fb headlock gyro. some times the tail servo will act like its not set correctly and l
the tail will run to one side. just as if the gyro wasn't set correctly. other times it will fly like it always has, perfectly.. originally I was usind a dx8 version one. I thought it was the radio so I bought a new dx8 g2. the problem went away until last night. the tail servo would run all the way to the left and then change all the way to the right.. very hard to get her back on the ground but did successfully. I have no idea what is going on with it.also with the original dx8 I crashed a 450 fbl heli, it lost all til control and just soun around in circles until it hit the ground. I'm at a loss of what is going on.

Tony

Staff member
Only thing that I can suggest is to replace the tail servo and see if that is the issue. If it's not, then you know it's the gyro. I'm running a 780 and have not had an issue with it. 790 should be about the same.

Top Bottom