Guess what?

Graham Lawrie

20140103_143225.jpg
More ickle parts and still no replacement heli:( I am reading on the net that the second batch has some modifications to the tail motor and landing gear?? Not true how this is?

20140103_143225.jpg

EyeStation

Man, I feel sorry for ya Graham. I know there is a modification to the plastic some parts are made of. I saw there will be a marking "A" on the new swash and frame and the word "Align" on the new skids.
I have had my swash separate a couple times already and have noticed they are Out Of Stock darn near everywhere. The skids are hard to find too, but not as scarce. My got glue skid mount repair is still holding up.
And as for the linkage rod set you got there, I bet you that package will stay closed long after your heli arrives. I do not see that being a weak link in the head design at all. Until I get a new swash, my weak spot will remain the linkage ball on the swash and the slight possibility of the swash coming apart again. Once it happens, the next time is right around the corner, and the next even sooner. Mine was damaged on a tip into the carpet before I had the unit fully programmed. My bad.
Hopefully the second batch is just around the corner for you too.

EyeStation

I noticed yesterday that a new batch of parts has shown up on all the e-bay parts vendors. Picked up 3 swashes really fast, (the last 3 from GoNitro).

- - - Updated - - -

so why do they call it a 150 when it has 120mm main blades?...
Maybe this answers the 150 question.
30mm.jpg

30mm.jpg

EyeStation

LOL, New Math! Darn those kids. That would have been 250 tip to tip and not the 150 I was thinking I was getting at. Caffeine time.

Top Bottom