4 sets of blades

ForumRunner_20130118_175525.png

ForumRunner_20130118_175554.png
New tx antenna
And neon orange KBDD tail blades

ForumRunner_20130118_175525.png

ForumRunner_20130118_175554.png

wolfman76

these parts will make her flight ready again seeing as she has been down n out for awhile although i am stil waiting on the anodized orange tarot tail assembly to finish pertying her up a bit also thinking of repainting the canopy too

Westy

LEGEND
nice.... are those .... "HE SHUDDERS" Glass Fibre BLades? - hit lots of things with those shattering on me. .... watch your headspeed with those puppies

Westy

LEGEND
I had a set, one sheared off clean though the blade grip area.... the brass insert was the only thing left in the blade grip .... needless to say the heli had to go to hospital and get a new head Lol .... 80 bucks later + a set of Carbon Fibre blades ... ALIGN ... all was good!

murankar

Staff member
I have the horizon hobbies brand of blade. They are carbon fiber and they are tough. Dollar for dollar aligns are just as good and a few dollars cheaper. I am on my second set. I lost my first set when I lost my exi in a collision with the house.

breeze400

Spagetti Pilot
Haven't you guys heard Tony's story of when the cheep blade went flying thru the air and missed his head by a few very small inches!

Tony

Staff member
It wasn't the blade, it was the whole blade grip lmao. The bolt stripped out. Ah, my final clone... Oh how you will NOT be missed lmao. I enjoyed every minute of bashing that thing to small bits.

murankar

Staff member
Clones suck to some extent. If your willing to make the necessary upgrades and won't be upset at the fact that you could have just bought an true t-rex then go for it.

My exi hit the house and I am not in any hurry to fix it. If I do then I really should just buy a t-rex bare bones and fit my own Electrics into it.

Top Bottom