Micro Guess what I bought last night!!! :) .... A MCPX!!! :D

coolgabsi

Super Mod & DEAL KING!
I joined the gang! I am a proud owner of this little beast of a bird! Had heard a little too much about it and just couldn't wait. After looking at deals and getting disappointed, I finally broke down and picked up a brand new one from my lhs! Guess what, I dint regret it a bit! It cost me like 50 bucks extra than if might have cost me, but I think I am atleast at price in my mind! Which means a lot to me!

I do blame half of it to Tony for starting the itch of a mcpx and then when lee got one too, I was like man!! I wanna do what all the cool kids are doing! Hahahahahahahahahahahha! So I am cool too now! Lol

Well I am rigging up a cap iPhone camera thing, so soon you'll see me crash ( or fly I mean) lol!

Take care y'all! Love your company and thank you for your help! :)

Lee

Welcome to the gang Gabsi. Look forward to seeing all the carnage. Just off out now to fly mine for the first time in some real space. No trees to slam into :D

RCD

Glencairn Drone
Congratulations on getting the MCPX! Btw, the wall adapter I gave is not compatible with your charger:(. I'm still searching though.

coolgabsi

Super Mod & DEAL KING!
Hey Travis, don't worry about it! I am building a power supply out Of a old vomited smps supply unit. It'll handle upto 6A at 12v.. So I am good to go! Was charging in the car till now! :) but thanks for looking man!

And this little beast REDEFINED twitchy for me! :/ lol

Paulster2

I am El Taco!
Good deal Gaba! I would bet it's going to be a lot of fun. Sure seems as though Tony has fun with his :biggrin1:

Tony

Staff member
I'm da man? Who da man? I'm not da man... Where da man... He da man... I don't know.... Hahaha

coolgabsi

Super Mod & DEAL KING!
hey y'all.. did you guys know.. that the main gear on the MCPX and the MSR are the same. And they listed different prices on hobbyzone... interesting... lol

Well i just found out, cause i took min to the field for a spin, oh its such a great heli... did some nose in hovers, and also got 2-3 loops in.. that felt really good, until i lost too much height because of poor collective control, and crashed. The grass in my field is like an inch thick so it saves the heli from breaking... but i lost the main gear.. like literally lost it... because it flew out of the main shaft, and was never found again... good thing i had the bearings still cause they had popped out too.. LOL!!! :)

Tony

Staff member
Whatever you do, do not glue or pin that main gear. They are made to slip for a reason. I have almost lost mine a few times, the worst was when I hit my fence lol. And yes, the mSR and mCP-X have the same gear. I found out yesterday that the tail fin is the same as well, thankfully cause I broke mine hahaha

Top Bottom