1. If you would like to get rid of these banners and the ads within the posts, all you have to do is sign up and they will go away!
  2. Welcome to Rc-Help, are you here looking for the PDF Plans? They are located in the store in the tab above, but you must be signed in to access that part of the site. It only takes a second to sign up!
  3. Like Us On Facebook!
    Hello Guest, it occurred to us during that last server failure that we had no way of informing the members of the site of the failure and I would like to invite you to like us on facebook so that you can get updates if the site happens to go down again. We don't post much over there unless we are updating the members so we will not flood your feed like some places do. Just click on Like and then allow notifications and that's it. See you there soon!

Click Here To Rc-Help's Facebook page!
    Dismiss Notice
Hey Guest, I see you are not signed up on our forum yet. Did you know Registration is FREE and is only a couple clicks away? You can even sign in from Facebook, Twitter or Google+ for your convenience! So what are you waiting for, CLICK HERE to join in on the conversation!

Great Day V-911 Commander Pro

Discussion in 'General Flight Stories (No Pic/Vid)' started by Kentucky Fly Boy, Aug 3, 2018.

1. Kentucky Fly Boy

Kentucky Fly Boy Member

Security
    As stated previously new to R/C world might have had a few as a kid or the tethered types but never held an interest but as of late I have accumulated 12 from 3.5 channel to 6 channel. Most are Syma and WL Toys.
    So as I am working with with the Pro I notice she is sluggish I manipulate the connect buckles to the outer position, and step up to mode 2 in flying and that lil pro was hauling zipping and spinning banks, turns pirouettes, touch n gos having me a blast. Yes guys I lost it banked into a wall snapped a connect buckle, have extra no worries. Thing is I did not concentrate on the wreck busted parts for that brief 4 - 5 minutes it was AWESOME. I have been working at it at least an hour a day for the last couple of months, I guess it was time to step-up but to the guys starting like me this is not a skill one just has or has not it is a skill desired a skill worked for. The fun is there if you work for it and wreckage is just part of it. When you purchase your copters look into spare parts at same time save you some hassle.