GrayStone

Tasajara

Here are a few pics I cut from the video of my last paying job with my xRotor IFrame Quad.
The video was done at the Greystone Golf & Country Club

GrayStone Club House copy.jpgnice home.jpgwater @ 18 hole.jpg

GrayStone Club House copy.jpg

nice home.jpg

water @ 18 hole.jpg

pvolcko

Yeah, looked like a great day and time of day to do it. Should have run the whole thing just in case they liked what they saw and wished they had the whole shoot done then. :)

Stambo

I was hoping to do a similar thing here in New Zealand for real estate companies, even had a couple that were keen, but the law here seems to be that if you fly commercially in any form you must have a commercial pilots licence.

pvolcko

Oy. That's what I fear is going to end up happening here in the US as the FAA and congress and individual states hash this out and come up with regs. Smacks of entrenched interests with some political clout lobbying to keep new businesses from competing with them via the regulatory law. Happens all the time here and it is hugely annoying and antithetical to a supposedly democratic, free-market society.

I was hoping to do a similar thing here in New Zealand for real estate companies, even had a couple that were keen, but the law here seems to be that if you fly commercially in any form you must have a commercial pilots licence.

Tony

Staff member
Actually, there are already laws around here like that. You can fly all you want for personal reasons, but once you make a dime on anything you do in flying, like selling pictures, you had better have the correct licenses or permits. Sucks, but it's the world we live in.

Stambo

I am actually looking in to the legality here of doing the video for free and charging for editing services.
Dunno if I'll get away with it but time will tell. :)

Top Bottom