Gravity sucks

D.O.G.

Goblin 380 Supporter
Since it was to nice outside today, I took my XLPower 550 for a few flights this morning All went well till the last battery. For some reason :thinking: it sounded like I lost power in flight and she went into a nose dive. Lawn dart anyone :whining: Parts has been ordered :yahoo:
Oh yeah here's a pic batch_IMG_1766.JPG

Last edited:

RandyDSok

I'm torn... I like it that you got to get out and fly... but I hate it that it ended with the crash... :(

On YT... I just liked the Nice day to fly video and didn't click either on the Gravity sucks vid...

Either way... sorry to hear about the crash.

D.O.G.

Goblin 380 Supporter
I'm torn... I like it that you got to get out and fly... but I hate it that it ended with the crash... :(

On YT... I just liked the Nice day to fly video and didn't click either on the Gravity sucks vid...

Either way... sorry to hear about the crash.
It was all good till the crash. I don't mind the crash if it was caused by me and/or dumb thumbs but not knowing what caused the incident what sucks :emomad:

Admiral

OUCH, hard to tell from the video what happened, but Gravity 1 D.O.G zero.

The Canopy looks like the most expensive part, from the way it came down I expected a lot more damage.

Geena

Staff member
Since it was to nice outside today, I took my XLPower 550 for a few flights this morning All went well till the last battery. For some reason :thinking: it sounded like I lost power in flight and she went into a nose dive. Lawn dart anyone :whining: Parts has been ordered :yahoo:
Oh yeah here's a pic View attachment 24009
What happened? That flight was going so well. Did you just get disoriented, or was it a mechanical failure?

Top Bottom