Graveyard Shift Tonight

Tony

Staff member
That's right, I have to stay up all night and watch NOTHING. If something actually happened out at the base, then it would be a different story. But, nothing ever happens. So who is going to stay up all night and keep me company? After midnight, there is nothing on TV until after 0600. 6 hours of NOTHING lol. And my room is not big enough to bring any planes in to work on them. If they would ever get the new guard house built, then I would have plenty of space. But, I don't see that happening anytime soon.

So how about it? Anyone staying up?

RandyDSok

I'll be staying up for a while... but not all night. I've got a long way to go with my company website and didn't get much time today since I finally had some work come in early this afternoon ( yeah )...

PS... Louis may be flying his big Edge in the morning... I'm probably not going out until afternoon or early evening depending on how much I get done on the website.

Randy

Tony

Staff member
He sent me a text telling me that he was going to try out the 50cc. I tried to get out there, but family got in the way. I will be out there this weekend though with the 540T. Need to fly again.

Tony

Staff member
Just made myself a very strong cup of coffee. Too bad I can't make this at work. No espresso machine...

RandyDSok

I'm thinking of a cup myself.. your fav Black Silk in fact... just not convinced to yet, I'm getting tired enough that I may just go to bed early tonight, but that is actually unlikely considering what I should be doing.

Randy

Tony

Staff member
Well, here I sit. Not a body on the base and if anyone shows up, I will just shoot them lol. Sounds like a plan to me anyway.

Tony

Staff member
This is proving to be a very long night. It's 0430 and it's getting hard to hd my eyes open. And to think I was wanting to get off work, get my plane, and head to the field lol. Yeah, that's not going to happen.

Whirlybird

Hey WAKE UP TONY!!!!!!!!

It's 4:31 central . . . I'm watching La Bamba but checking in here at commercials . . .

How'd I miss you? You must have posted and dropped right off to "La La" land :lol:
(edited at 5:55)

Last edited:
Top Bottom