Other Gr300 orange ground receiver

Richyrich

Hi
Has any experienced a problem binding these receivers to Spektrum ground radios?

I recently purchased a couple of these and tried to bind them to a dx2e but neither would bind so I returned them under warranty. The replacements arrived a couple of weeks later and again neither will bind to the radio. I know the radio is fine as I have spektrum receivers successfully bound to it.

Any ideas or suggestions will be most welcome.

Derek

I don't know, buddy! That's odd! I've never bought one of these Orange rx's, because I don't have any ground vehicles (yet, lol) but I just did some searching and the reviews that I've read said that they bind right up to the Spektrum tx's. I'm sorry to hear about the rotten luck!

Richyrich

Hi, Derek

Thanks for that, it's a strange one as there seems to be mixed thoughts on these receivers - mostly good! Maybe it's just bad look so I guess I'll send them back again!

Incidentally, I haven't forget ton the photos I said I post on the boat. In fact I'm hoping to try it in the water later today so fingers crossed!

wolfman76

Maybe there is a different proccess for binding these rxs wouldn't. Think so but maybe there is... who know I am going to have to check these out seeing as I plan on building a scratch built hydro from plans but I will build the whole thing...

Richyrich

Maybe there is a different proccess for binding these rxs wouldn't. Think so but maybe there is... who know I am going to have to check these out seeing as I plan on building a scratch built hydro from plans but I will build the whole thing...

Hi

I considered that and tried several methods but still no joy. I've spoken to several people I know and they have bound these to dx2e and haven't experienced any problems. One of them is going to try the 2 I have on his radio.

I have no doubt that with orange receivers you either get a good one or a bad one. I've used several of the orange air receivers in other projects and they have been great. Personally I would still give them a try.

Top Bottom