Quad Got started on my new project Tarot 650 (Added Video)

wolfman76

The naza unit is just the multirotor controller it has stabilization gyros in it along with controlling the speed controllers which in turn control the motors you need a separate RX and yes spektrum will work along with any other tx. . You can use a gopro camera as the in flight recorder and fpv camera at same time but most use it separately from an actual fpv camera... and what fpv set-up you get depends on what you want to use it for along with obstacles such as trees buildings for forbid. . and also range you want. .. hope this answers a few questions. ...

Last edited:

WyDiablo

So far how are you liking the Tarot 650MM? I have room for another quad but can't make up my mine what exactly I want. I know what my wife would say buy I have several ways around her lololol.

Tasajara

Sorry didn't get back sooner been working 7 days a week...

So far I like it very well, but I am going to build a Hexa Tarot 960 with 330Kv motors with 17x5 props 6s 10,000mAh. carry a bigger load and get over 20min flight time.
I have ordered some of the Foxtech Supreme C/F Propeller(10x3.3) to help get a longer flight time than the 11x5 SF I have on my quad now.
Plus they have the tips that turn up to cut down on Turbulence to be more efficient.
As far as the Landing gear go watch these videos ... it has step by step on how to build them.

Last edited by a moderator:

WyDiablo

You know your guys are cramping my wallet to hell. Almost every time I log onto this site someone has something new. I just have to keep saying "Ya don't need and more stuff"

cml001

Yes we DO!

- - - Updated - - -

Hell I said earlier today in a post that I am in the middle of building the 550PRO DFC and day dream'n bout a N5C... It doesn't stop bro.. More more more! Keep their heads ring'n!

cn63bug

Re: Got started on my new project

I got some video Sat.... I also finished my Gimble today but it was to late in the day to go try it out.
Here are a few pics.

View attachment 8921View attachment 8922View attachment 8923

[video=youtube_share;VT-57Qd_5IY]http://youtu.be/VT-57Qd_5IY[/video]

I was wondering what the cover is on your gopro? Is a shield or just for visibility? Looks cool either way. Where did you find the strap for your gimbal? Awesome looking quad!

Tasajara

It is a layered lens... got it from getfpv

I always fly with one on my gopro, and yes in this case it make a nice strap down. A lot quicker to mount or remove from the gimble

cml001

What's that under the the tray w the naza?

- - - Updated - - -

What & where is ur power board?

Tasajara

What's that under the the tray w the naza?

- - - Updated - - -

What & where is ur power board?

That is my 10ch Rx under the Naza... And I have never used a power board. I just solder the wires together. I tie wrap the 4 Pos and 4 neg together. Then place a larger gauge wire in the middle twist wire around the group then solder them . I always tint the separate wires before joining them.

Top Bottom