Got some new Flyers!!

RCD

Glencairn Drone
Wellthanks to the Weak Signals Show in Toledo, I got two new planes for a great price!! The 1st one is the Parkzone Icon A-5 BNF. I got it for $50 off at Luke's RC Planes! I'm really excited to maiden it on the drink! Lmao. The other is the E-Flite UMX GeeBee R-2. It seems like it will be a squirrelly in the air but I hope it will be fine! Lol I'll post pictures when I get home!

0415121552.jpg

0415121552a.jpg

Last edited:

murankar

Staff member
2BrothersHobby on youtube did a 2 part review of the Gee Bee. Now this is not the R-2, nor the EFlite but this could give you some insight as to what to expect.

Part two

I hope this helps.

Last edited by a moderator:

Morelight

Fearless Freep
Now that your car is fixed and the plotter is in, more videos please Tony. That narrator voice of yours is almost like watching a Discovery documentary, or a Spike show on rebuilding your rides in some way. Love watching them, so keep them coming. :popcorn::admin:

That bumblebee plane looks like a handful. Yep.

Last edited:

Tony

Staff member
A GeeBee and an Icon A5, very nice bro. That GeeBee should be a hand full, but that Icon should handle like a trainer. Well, a trainer on water hahaha. Hurry up and get some video of these things.

RCD

Glencairn Drone
Fortunatly, i got a new keychain camera yesterday because my old one broke. I knew GeeBees were a handful but i thought it was a good idea because it has the AS3X system in it.

Tony

Staff member
The AS3X will make that thing fly great, just be ready when you bank into your first turn lol. They are meant to race, and should prove very responsive. And with the AS3X, should do quite well in the wind.

Lee

The AS3X makes that Geebee a dream to fly. When horizon was testing it, they put a switch on to turn the AS3X on and off. But didn't tell one of there pilots about it. They let him fly it with out first and he was sweating. This was the prototype costing $10,000 so nobody wants to crash it as theres only one :D Well someone flick the switch while he was in the air, and the guy couldn't believe it. From the worst POS he every flew, it turned into a dream machine.

Travis. Look forward to seeing your first water take off.

Lee

Well when you take into account all the RnD involved, and making of moulds and man hours testing to get this one model up to the standard they are happy with. Its not much money.

Top Bottom