450 got a rebuilder 450 pro

murankar

Staff member
I hate having the wires on the outside myself. There should be enough room in the center even with the rx on the lower tray. Ensure you tie down the wires though because they will get close to moving parts. The only issue I had was with the elevator servo wire and the gyro wire. I ended up running those on the outside of the frame. Anyhow good luck and have fun tearing it apart.

heli-maniac

ill get something worked out on it this weekend just waiting on some parts i ordered for it that i want to change
first thing thats coming off is the torque tube got a belt drive set up for it seeing how im still learning
but when its done it will fit right in with the rest of my fleet

coolgabsi

Super Mod & DEAL KING!
tony you just need to break down and get a tarot super combo for 230 bucks.. :D

Super BAAAAD!! :D your birds look awesome dude! very glad to see you back around in helis, I really thought you had given up on them!!!!

heli-maniac

tony you just need to break down and get a tarot super combo for 230 bucks.. :D

Super BAAAAD!! :D your birds look awesome dude! very glad to see you back around in helis, I really thought you had given up on them!!!!

No i didnt give up on them still working on them hell i just built a 3rd 450 sort v2 and sold it yesterday and have 2 more on the way that im going to build and sale
my hk450gt and the EXI 450 have gottin some new upgrades that have made them better to hover and soon to fly but im still hang in there less see how the 450 pro comes out

heli-maniac

got a start on the rebuild
removed the torque tube and installed a belt drive
got the wiring all ran
now got start on the rotor head waiting on the swash plate to get here all the links are way off but thats no biggy
thinking about getting a new tail servo for it
cant wait to get this thing in the air

heli-maniac

ok got tired of waiting on parts for my new bird
so i got the builder out and finished putting it back together
so here it is let me know what ya think
this was a almost full rebuild
the pics make it look orange but it is flow red

- - - Updated - - -

this is a little better

heli-maniac

it came a long way from when i got a few weeks ago
now just to finish the set up and miner adj. and it should be good to go and if the wind will lighten up some

heli-maniac

well ran in to a problem with the Fusuno frame sides the mounting wholes for the tail boom block are to fare back in the frame
so had to change back to the carbon frame sides . so it still not seen any air time but soon i hope
i have gone back and put a Align dfc flybarless head and a 3g system on it
i also took the belt drive tail off and put the tt back on it thinking that was the problem with the boom block

Top Bottom