Got a new toy.

murankar

Staff member
IMAG0161.jpg

Should I keep it or clean it off? It's supposed to be red but looks pink. I did not use a base color. It's just red on black.

IMAG0161.jpg

murankar

Staff member
I did I switched to green. It was the only other that I have that will work. I tried silver but the paint would not stick during the cleaning process. So far the green has held up during the cleaning of the excess paint. Whats cool is I can change the color anytime i want. Just need to use some solvent to remove the old paint.

Diver9543

Nice piece, I have to agree, the green is much better than the pink. Here is a little something I used to share when I was training youngins on the range. This is for right handed shooter so for a left handed shooter I would swap it.

Shot placement.jpg

Call me an ol' stick in the mud, I will keep my .45 auto. I carried the 1911 for many years and would literally feel naked without it.

Jerry

Shot placement.jpg

murankar

Staff member
Nice chart. Have to print that. Here is the newest one
IMAG0203.jpg

It does need to be cleaned. Looks like it was fired and barely whipped down. I am huge on a clean gun. I also know that carbon is a dry lubricant. To much carbon and your screwed.

IMAG0203.jpg

murankar

Staff member
I got the ruger cleaned tonight. Man was it dirty and I think it had it still had the oil on it from packing. Anyhow it's cleaned and oiled. Now time for the range.

murankar

Staff member
Oh boy got the babies dirty today. That Ruger shot super smooth. If the target is still up I'll get pics. My friend shot the 9 and had some issues hitting pepper. She needs some work on the fundamentals.

Top Bottom