Sold: GoPro Hero2 HD Video Camera

Status
Not open for further replies.

Paulster2

I am El Taco!
I have a complete GoPro Hero2 HD Motorsports Edition video camera I'd like to sell and was wondering if there is any interest? Included with it is all of the clear cases (open and waterproof for both use with/without backpack), video backpack, various mounts, and 32GB Class 10 micro-SD card. I'm looking to get $200 for the lot. I realize this is a generation old, but works great and has actually only been used several times. I'm selling only because I bought it for a project which didn't coalesce, so don't really need it anymore. The best way to get in touch with me is through email: paulster2@verizon.net ... thanks for looking!

Last edited:

wolfman76

if i had the money i would be but i am having to sell a bunch of my rc stuff also but i am sure you will find a buyer paul

Tony

Staff member
I would love to have this camera. Sadly, with the wife starting a new job, we need all the money we can get right now until she starts getting some checks in. Free bump!

Paulster2

I am El Taco!
Thanks Kyle & Tony. And no worries. Like I said, I don't really need it and can use the money more, lol! So, I'm in the same boat you guys are in :D

I assume it being a hero though u say its a motor sports edition it would work fine on my trex 450 or would it be to heavy?

How many grams is it? What kind of resilution does it hsve ie 720p or 1080p? I have many other things i need before this but who knows with me i may out of nowhere move my other priorities around if i feel like it. Thanks Tom

Paulster2

I am El Taco!
It does 1080p/30fps, 720p/45fps, and a bunch of other resolutions. I don't know if it would be too heavy for a 450, but think it might be. I have never weighed it and don't really have a way to do this ... The YouTube video I just watched puts it at around 160g for the camera and acrylic case, without any mounting stuff. I don't have a clue if a 450 can lift that amount ... I guess that's up to you to figure out ;) Actually, Lee might be able to tell you, as I know he has a Hero which he mounts, but I believe he uses a (or has used) a 600 size or a quad to do the heavy lifting. I have pics of everything if you are interested (but cannot get them on here until after I get home from work).

Lee

Paul, you should have more luck selling it now. A lot of the FPV community are buying up the Hero2s now cause there having loads of issues with the hero 3.

Paulster2

I am El Taco!
I believe the following pics show you everything which would come with the camera.

Camera, acrylic case, and container mount

2012-11-27_16-39-59_678.jpg

Video Backpack Display.

2012-11-27_16-41-25_199.jpg

Different back covers for acrylic case (for use with or w/out Backpack)

2012-11-27_16-37-21_15.jpg

Class 10 32GB SD card.

2012-11-27_16-40-52_20.jpg

Mounting accessories and instruction booklet. Note: The tripod adapter and bar adapter do not come with kit, but were purchased separately.

2012-11-27_16-44-57_458.jpg

Karubah

Do you still have this camera for sale. I could be interested as a gift for my son. He wants to keep borrowing mine.

Paulster2

I am El Taco!
HAHA! Yes, it is still available. If you think you want it, email me (paulster2@verizon.net) and I will see what it would cost to get it shipped to the Land Down Under. Thanks for the interest.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom