Setups GoPro and Fatshark

WyDiablo

If you are recording/viewing with a gopro as you fpv camera and you have it set for " Upsidedown" recording (because camera is mounted upside down. When viewing it throu the fatshark goggles will it be right side up?

breeze400

Spagetti Pilot
Can't answer that one! I don't know! Dd you get the update from go pro? If not you can only use it for one or the other.

WyDiablo

I have all of the lastest updates from gopro and I have recorded upside down already. Then when I load the video onto the desk top pc its right side up. I just don't know if it is viewed right side up if your are using it upside down to record and view at the same time

WyDiablo

I bought the gopro cable to use my gopro as the fpv camera because the fatshark was not quite up to par for video. I guess I'll have to find a place/or way to use the gopro upright or go back to the fatshark as the fpv camera.

WyDiablo

Ok guys the gopro works upside down while looking through the goggles its right side up. The gopro has to be put into the upside down mode to make it easier to film. This way when you load the video into the computer its always right side up. Other wise you would have to flip the video before you could use it. It also fits onto my camera mount much easier and it clears the props also. Then when I film the props and arms are not in the video.

Top Bottom