Good evening from Ottawa

ronj

Good evening all. A little over two years ago I caught a disease, I don't know the clinical name, but it is RC something or other.

I found this group when I was googling to find help with my Losi 22SCT build. I also fly a Blade 450X, a couple micro helis, a 350QX Quad, a couple micro Quads, a Trojan T-28, an Icon A5 and a little GEE BEE. Oh yea a couple of slow flyer kits.

I plan to monitor these forums and post when I think I can add to the conversation.

Ron

Tony

Staff member
Welcome Ron! I hate to admit it, but I have not touched the truck after what you guys saw on video. I really need to get that back out and get it to the track and put some laps on it. Outdoor season is going ot start soon, and that is what I'm looking forward to.

:welcome1:

HeliDinoRC

Senior Rc-Help Member
:welcome1: to RCH......I have the same disease and this is a great support group! I think I have type two!!!!

sarconastic

Oh Kewl..... if it is a disease then I have an excuse to give the wife. LOL. Welcome to the site.

I used to own the local RC track, but it sort of died out here, So I am getting into Planes and Helis instead. I pull out out my old associated stuff occasionally and play with it though. Hmm Brushless in a RC-10 Carbon Fiber Truck. Hmmmmm

Woody

Graham Lawrie

Welcome to the forum Ron I have had the same ailment for 2 years:) sorry to bring bad news , the disease only gets worse:)

murankar

Staff member
I have a cure. No income, but the the withdraw is server. I have went on the wagon twice and now I am off of it. Now I have 2 kits, one almost ready and one needs rekited.

Sent from my LG-E980 using Forum Runner

HeliDinoRC

Senior Rc-Help Member
I'm in the middle of building my Goblin and thinking about what I will build next! Airplane or Heli…..Gas, Nitro, Or Electric??? Size, Etc??? I gotta sort all of these questions out as I will be heading to the LHS at 10am. It's warmed up a bit here so I will be on my bike.

Top Bottom