General GIVING UP

Heliman450

Hi Boz, to help you understand what's going on in the Tx. have a look at the attached PDF to explain it to you graphically. Study it and combine it with what you must already know, if not "in-your-face", certainly passively if you've been into the hobby for a while. Ask me questions if it isn't becoming more clear.

Best regards,

Heliman450

- - - Updated - - -

Hi all, OOPS! Ignore the previous Version. I spotted my mistake. For those wanting the challenge of spotting it, look at both. :facepalm:

Attachments

• Tx. Setting Left Stick.pdf
    101.4 KB · Views: 32
  • Tx. Setting Left Stick.pdf
    101.5 KB · Views: 24

boz

Hi, sorry I have not posted for a few days, working away from home, I have a dx8. That's a great idea for the sim, I will set up a profile under boz and confirm the times to go online, hopefully there will be others who would subscribe for some live lessons.
I'm playing catch up just now with my work and don't have much time to spare this week, also my wife is away at Glastonbury until next Monday, so having to look after myself and as you guys know, that means take aways and beer all week, that's no fun is it.
Thanks again for looking regards boz

- - - Updated - - -

Heliman, sorry I forgot to thank toy for all your help with the settings and PDF files you posted, the are very complex, there is a lot more to flying helicopters than I thought, regards boz

Top Bottom