getting back into it

silversmurfer

Been in and out of RC helis since the late 80's with morley's and Kalt cyclones ... although kids etc led to little progression and lack of time

Now back in with a mix of Blade's which help the flying - these things are pretty bomb proof and also the Align range

I like the consistency (mostly) of the Align's and the quality of the build. Currently building a trex 600n as a winter project.

Built a 450 pro v2 last year - however this new fangled 3gx thing has been giving me headaches - I think it's still a setup issue on it as it just spins round - hence I stumbled across the 3gx setup vids on youtube which are helping

Nik

Tony

Staff member
Hey Nik, welcome to RCH. The 3GX can be a little bugger to set up sometimes. We will do our best to help you out with it.

And the 600N is a great helicopter. I have one here that I really need to get back into the air.

:welcome1:

Lee

Hi Nik.
If its spinning violently on spool up, its probably your tail gyro comp needs reversing.

Tony

Staff member
It doesn't alter any of the setups, but I would highly suggest, if you are going to stick with teh 3GX, that you go down to 2.1. It's a much more stable version than 3.1, 4 or 5.

Lillyryan

Welcome man. You will love the 600n, i have one and it is a great heli. Yes you would be better off going back to version 2.1 but remember they can be a bit touchy when on the ground. I have one on my 600 and although touchy on the ground it fly's great. They can be a pain to set up but it is worth it in the end.

Top Bottom