Geezer Greetings to all

Webskipper

Greetings all,
New member Dave here, I've been flying for 40+ years, from free flight towline or hi-start launched balsa and tissue gliders with a fused (that's lit fuse) dethermaler to control line, then RC gliders, electrics, and multi-rotors (Oh I managed to tuck in some RC sailboats, landyachts, and even a motorcycle in there too).
My RC Days started with very basic 2, 3, and 4 channel radios, until I graduated to a Futaba 8U, and now a Spektrum DX8 (I still have both those radio's as well as many 2ch RC Sailing TX's).
I'm really just starting to learn about programming my DX8 beyond the most basic functions, and thought I'd learn more here.

Got some reading to do here now....:cheerful:

idon'tknow!

rc-help EXPERT.......????
welcome aboard to the forum form a yearling! I'm sure you will find more than enough to read here (haven't gotten through 1% of it myself). Anyways :welcome1: and hope to see photo's/videos of your work!

Westy

LEGEND
Kia Ora from New Zealand

Welcome aboard....... thought it a bit rude of me commenting on your other post without saying HI!

There are a great bunch of guys (and gals) here and you will get plenty of support.... look forward to seeing more flights, pics and projects from ya!

Webskipper

Thanks folks, I'm already learning a bit more about what concerned me... My throttle responsiveness on my DX8 with my IFly4. Now if the winds would relent....14+mph right now....

Lee

Welcome aboard Dave. I'm sure we will all benefit from your wealth of experience in the hobby. Stick up some pics of your fleet. We need some glider guys on here.

Top Bottom