g'day from australia

NevErSn0w

g'day all, i been flying RC helicopters since about 11 and most have been 4 channel, my first RC Heli was a cheap $20 one off the shelves of KMART. I got hooked, after this when i started to have my own income i then went and bought myself a mini twister sport, i flew this bad boy around the house for a year or so without needing many spare parts, so i then moved up to a Twister 400 sport, the big brother of my little Mini Sport. anyway, i have been flying this 400 sport for just over a year or so and have finally progressed onto a 6 channel 3D capable RC heli, i have spent a few hours in my LHS on their flight sim flying heli's on that and i can do 3D manovers on that, but i am still not confident to do them on my big Twister CPX that is on order and due to arrive within the next week, if anyone has any tips for me on 3D stunts and really anything to do with 6 channel RC Heli's i would love to recieve an PM or anything of the sort, anyway, cheers for taking your time for reading this, and have a good one, STRAYA Mate.

Cheers

Graham Lawrie

Welcome to the forum Neversnow, i am newish to this bud found the forum helpful and very sociable. You have more experience than me by far, but lately on here we have all been getting online on one flightsim or another and sharing tips. I have had good instruction from many. Westy on here is from Newzeland, an gave me great instruction on Phoenix, it may be worthwhile contacting him as he is in your hemisphere:)

Tony

Staff member
:welcome1:

Hey neversnow, thanks for joining up on the forum. No matter what question you may have, we will try our best to get you the answer.

Lee

Welcome dude. Any help you need just shout. Tell us a move you want to learn and i'll help any way i can.

NevErSn0w

Welcome dude. Any help you need just shout. Tell us a move you want to learn and i'll help any way i can.

awesome, cheers, my little Twister 400 sport is having some problems currently, it spins, i have ajusted the trim and gyro settings and cant counter the spin, as i start to counter the spin it starts to spin in the opposite direction. it has only had 1 crash and after that it was flying perfectly. a few flights later it developed this problem, the tail motor works fine and i have switched the tail rotor over to a brand new on thinking that might be broken somhow, any surgestions??

Tony

Staff member
Please make a thread in the heli section for any help that you may need. This section is for introductions only. Thanks.

wolfman76

WELCOME TO THE RC-HELP FAMILY MATE!!! your best bet is to try and post up a video of the problem and what the heli is doing as this will give us a better idea as to what is wrong with your heli...

BOKI

NeverSnow; Welcome to the site! lot's of guys here who can help you out! I'm new In RC myself! The Best Dave

Top Bottom