G'day everybody

Manard

Hi guys my name is Luke and live in a little town called Mudgee in NSW there's not really a hobby store here. I have had a couple of co axial heli's and not long purchased a CCPM. I have been watching all Tony's videos on YouTube there excellent and thought I join up here for more ongoing help and advice.

Tony

Staff member
Welcome to the forum Luke (I'm your father... Sorry, had to :biggrin1:)

Anything and everything you need to know, just ask. We are here to help. welcome to the site!

:welcome1:

BOKI

Welcome to the site you will love the site & get help & learn from our site! We have a great bunch of RC guy's to help you ! The Best Dave

Last edited:

Lee

G'day Luke,
Lots of help here when you need it. I lived in Sydney for a while and a year in Toowoomba QLD.
All the best from Spain
Lee

wolfman76

WELCOME TO THE RC-HELP FAMILY LUKE GLAD TO HAVE YOU!!!! oh n tony you knuckle head NUCK NUCK NUCK.... LOL

Westy

LEGEND
G'day mate .... Mudgee aye.....Fair Crack of the Whip! I was going to buy an investment property there.... lived in Sydney for 8 years (got our Aussie Citizenship too).

Welcome to the fun show! - hope you enjoy your time here ... we all have a ball!

Cheers
Westy

helicc16

the Smoothie Pilot
:welcome1: Luke. You've come to the right place. I've never seen such supportive online communities like this.

Top Bottom