380/420 Gaui X3 Repair

Tony

Staff member
Yes and no lol. The basic video shows what is different, and the older videos show how to program it. But on the other hand it would be nice to have it all in one video. And I do need to complete the setup on the Goblin since I don't remember where I left off. If I get done as the next video, it will come out in two weeks. If I end up doing something else before then (which is likely because the ground pounder guys are hounding me lol) then we are looking at 3 or more weeks until it will be out. I figure a once a week schedule should be pretty easy to maintain, even with my back injury.

sneezy007

Thanks Tony, that would make a lot more sense to have everything in one place.
Hope you heal up quickly.

Tony

Staff member
You are right, it would. Which is why I'm leaning towards making that my next video. Hopefully you have a spektrum Tx (I know you have said, I just have a horrible memory lmao) since that is what I will be using to set it up. As for the back, I'm just learning how to smile through the pain. Planted a raised bed of onions just a little bit ago and already regretting it lol. But, shouldn't be too bad as long as I don't do anything foolish like bend over to pick something up lol.

sneezy007

I do have a Spektrum radio as well as a FrSky radio.

Well just take it easy, back problems are a bugger to heal.

sneezy007

Progress report on my Gaui X3 repair. I checked the head as per Tony's video and all is good.
I ended up having to break the right side frame off. Nothing I did worked to get those stripped screws off.
Now I'm in a holding pattern because I had to order some parts. So far, so good.

Top Bottom