Gaui X3 arrived

D.O.G.

Goblin 380 Supporter
Happy Holidays everyone. After being back ordered for awhile now,My Gaui arrived a few days before X-Mas and was open on X-Mas Morning. PC140002.jpg Mrs.Clause was kind enough to purchase a set of green fiberglass frame with a fancy canopy. I like the stock canopy and the black frame better than the fancy one.PC160011.jpg My Tarot T-Rex is in the back ground. Well I started the build with the help from Murankar video and manual. So far so good. I still have plenty of time to build since i still have to order blades" RJX 360" and batteries " Gen Ace 6s" to go with my DX6i Tx /AR7200BX Rx/ KST DS215 MG x 4/ 60a Yep Esc/ HK-1700Kv 6s motor. Hope this combination works well. I want to see the size difference the Gaui is compare to my friends HK 500. PC150005.jpg That my favorite gift from Santa was the Gaui. I hope that everyone had a wonderful X-Mas and have a very safe New Year %@#!*.

PC140002.jpg

PC160011.jpg

PC150005.jpg

Tony

Staff member
Very nice! Everyone getting a Gaui, I may just have to look into this for myself. Congrats on the gift!

murankar

Staff member
I am telling ya Gaui is doing good right now. When I am able to fly I really love flying it. Looking good and visible. Now where is the video?

D.O.G.

Goblin 380 Supporter
I am telling ya Gaui is doing good right now. When I am able to fly I really love flying it. Looking good and visible. Now where is the video?

I'll leave the videos up to you. I'm just having fun building her and waiting for her first flight. I'll have some more pics. when i get some more work done on the heli. Maybe a first flight video i can get done. It will be awhile before that happens. Thanks for the videos Murankar. They helped me out.

murankar

Staff member
Glad they helped. I may have my servos soon so who knows I could be doing some cold weather flying. You'll love this kit, very solid.

Top Bottom