Micro Gaui X2 Compared To Hurricane 200

sam

Whats the difference beside the head assy. is stronger on the x2,are the parts interchangeable ?

murankar

Staff member
My guess is that the x2 replaced the hurricane 200. Which means gaui mire than likely dropped support for the 200.

There are a lot of differences between the two. First off the x2 is bigger over all, its a 250 class. The frame is probably stronger, lighter and knows what else.

I didn't start following Gaui until the release of the X3, which was a bit after the x2 release. This also means I have no information in regards to the hurricane. I can only make speculations.

If your looking for a small heli for cost reasons than I would suggest a 360 class or bigger right off the rip. I would even push to 500 or 550 class. Less stuff breaks on bigger kits in crashes.

sam

I have a 200 hurricane and looking for parts, parts are easy to find for the x2 but not for the 200, I also have a stretched x4,A trex 500 ,A trex 600 and a trex 700 stretched to 800 so I'm not looking for another Heli but thanks anyway

murankar

Staff member
Sorry I couldn't be of much more help. I didn't get deep into finding answers. Unfortunately the only way you might find parts is if you go on facebook and goto a buy sell trade heli page. Someone on there might have something for you.

Geena

Staff member
The Hurricane 200 is discontinued, and the parts for the X2 will not be compatible. You might be able to find some parts for the hurricane on ebay.

sam

A lot of the X2 parts Are interchangeable , I put a X2 tail assy. and Head assy. on it and they work great. You have to upgrade to the whole assy. and then parts are easy to find

Top Bottom