700 Gaba's Whiplash 90 E thread!!

Adam

Sweet looking bird i had my eyes on one of these but i really think i am gonna like this nitro heli. Sweet job building it man

coolgabsi

Super Mod & DEAL KING!
COMPLETE!!!!!!! As far as I know! :)

Frame check..
Bearings check
Loctite check
Gear meshes check
Servos check
Rx pack check
Ikon install
Swash plate push rods check
Zero pitch check
Gyro setup with governor check
Esc setup check
Tail slider and setup check
Pitch behaviors check
Wiring check
Routing Check
Make it look clean check

I think that covers it ! :)

All I need is to charge the packs and take it out for a whirl after the loctite settles

Three days of full fleged building and I think it's here :) :)

Enjoy!

Fly safe!! :) have fun!

image-3885476865.jpg

image-3168573200.jpg

image-1616481673.jpg

image-2300490731.jpg

image-1580247196.jpg

image-3165782663.jpg

image-610507082.jpg

breeze400

Spagetti Pilot
Looking great GABA I want to see her fly! Lol. Did a little to mine today. Very little. Installed my new black main gear. Took out the motor and fan shroud. Had to fit the velocity stack to the fan shroud. About 30 second worth of grinding on the shroud to make room for the stack! Put back together and now everything is free from rubbing!

- - - Updated - - -

Before you say anything I'm really sicker than a dog. So that's why I'm not working on her. I may end up going to the hospital soon if I don't improve.

canongraphy

Hey great Gaba and gratz! I too can't wait to hear that baby tear it up!

- - - Updated - - -

Oh Sam I hope you get to feeling better, and I hope you don't need the hospital!

murankar

Staff member
Ok Gaba now I am looking at the Gaui X5 thanks a lot. You got the whippy now I want something nice, cant afford the whippy. Gaui X5 super combo is under 1,000 dollars and comes with a scorpion motor. I guess I better keep dreaming.

coolgabsi

Super Mod & DEAL KING!
Ok Gaba now I am looking at the Gaui X5 thanks a lot. You got the whippy now I want something nice, cant afford the whippy. Gaui X5 super combo is under 1,000 dollars and comes with a scorpion motor. I guess I better keep dreaming.

Aero hobbies has a bnf compass 7hv for flat out 1000 :) it's got vbar and stuff. Same guy George brown built it ...

Another miniature aircraft frame is also now on sale there at aero hobbies furion 6 don't know the price but cheap! :)

coolgabsi

Super Mod & DEAL KING!
Tell him I will trade the 600 the way it sits for it... :biggrin1:

Bahahahhahahahahhahhahah :lol:

Anywaz back in real world :p

Weighed the monster today ::: whopping 13lb flying weight !!!! Wow!! Beefy! Lol

coolgabsi

Super Mod & DEAL KING!
what you didnt go fly it today

Nope was with family. Rained like crazy in Dallas so thought flight wasn't gonna happen but as soon as I stepped out with the wife to go to Arlington.. Guess what. Clear with no winds.

Tomorrow I am gonna fly my 450 just to get the fingers back and then maiden. :)

heli-maniac

was mostly clear here today didnt seem like the wind was blowing that bad till i got to the school and got the 130 out and crashed it on the first battery
then got 1 battery in the 450 and was very pleased with it just to windy for me to fly to much but hey i did it and got it on video

coolgabsi

Super Mod & DEAL KING!
Is there any video on this thing yet?

Not yet :D But very soon. Its ready to fly .. Just waiting for the right day and all.. Thats why I brought out my 450 today to kinda get my fingers back into it.. before I went on this new puppy.. Who knows may be tomorrow.. :D

canongraphy

Not yet :D But very soon. Its ready to fly .. Just waiting for the right day and all.. Thats why I brought out my 450 today to kinda get my fingers back into it.. before I went on this new puppy.. Who knows may be tomorrow.. :D

Gaba bro We are all dying to see you fly this 13lb behemoth! The suspense is killing me can't wait..:)
its gonna be sweet

coolgabsi

Super Mod & DEAL KING!
Well

WHIPPY FLEW!!!!!

And whippy CRASHED!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Question is why. I have videos... Was flying like nothing I've flown. So locked in so good!!! And all of a sudden.... TERROR STRUCK

Doing a tail down funnel... And it just quit ..

:(

Top Bottom