Gaba's Trex 450 Pro Videos :)

murankar

Staff member
Nice to see you flying it again. Cant wait to fly again. Next time you see me the Protos will be airborne and I think someone might want to fly it.

coolgabsi

Super Mod & DEAL KING!
:D yes!! someone will definitely want to fly it!!!! :D

- - - Updated - - -

BLADE SCRAPES!!! :D

Last edited by a moderator:

murankar

Staff member
One issue, You will need to get used to the TH9X before you get crazy on it. I am still concerned about the motor shaft. I guess I'll solve that issue the day it comes.

heli-maniac

looks good Gaba even after the accident with the Jr9503 (AKA cricket bat) just playing
we need to hook up and go fly the 130s some were

coolgabsi

Super Mod & DEAL KING!
Well I had a funnel go bad. Dumb thumb... I think put negative pitch doing a nose down funnel.

Well.. I realized that I was coming down FAST. As soon as was very close to the ground I cut throttle and flared as hard as I could and slowed or down to a point that all the damage was the landing gear.

It's ready to fly now. :) happily no scratches nothing. :)

Throttle hold abd some flaring up with soft ground is your friend ! ;)

Fly safe!! :) have fun!

Lee

Dude, when i said let see how long it lasts, I was joking :D More than one flight would be better.

coolgabsi

Super Mod & DEAL KING!
Y'all should watch the first video before this one lol it ended well hahahahha

Thanks uri.. It was an "auto" alright! ;) lol

Fly safe!! :) have fun!

murankar

Staff member
We need to set a weekend to meet up. Maybe in the Waco area somewhere. Will need a 12 power source to charge the batteries since I only have 3.

Tony

Staff member
Now you know what all of us were talking about with the DX8 and how smooth everything became. And yes, flip that strap over if you feel a ratchet. Adn it's firmware, not software in that second video lmao. You should know that... hehe

coolgabsi

Super Mod & DEAL KING!
TREX-450 Pro with Beastx DFC head and DFC main block - YouTube

Today flying with my 450 pro .. 10-15 mph winds.. ghusts upto 20mph.. (weather channel) and doing some basic stuff. First video with my beastx on it, and DFC main block.. rest is the same stock stuff I have been running...
6 minutes of flight.. and the second and third flight after this were pretty fast going... and the battery was warm.. motor was COOL! :D pretty happy with the setup now :)

Lee

Looks good gaba. Now you need to put a big block in there and pump it up to 6S :D

Top Bottom